Jeanne A. Heinzer-Hiemer
Founder and President of Heinzer Consulting
'My personal vision is to live life to the fullest and to inspire and guide others to experience success and fulfillment in their life and career.'
- Personal Coach (Life, Career, Business and Transition) and Cross Cultural Expert
- A former Project Manager and Corporate Communications Specialist
- With work and life experience in five European markets as well as the United States
- Industries: pharmaceutical, chemical, insurance, automotive and tourism as well as European business school
- Speaker and workshop leader at International Conferences (WIN conference, Families in Global Transition, INSEAD, The Society for Intercultural Education and Training etc.
- President of the Professional Womens Group in Basel (www.pwg-basel.ch)
- More about me, click here
As your coach I will
- listen to your, acknowledge your experience and reveal your resources
- address your challenges and find new opportunities
- help you gain more confidence and more back into the drivers seat of your private and professional life, and create a vision for your whole life including your career that is build on what truly matters to you, your unique personal values.
"We can laugh together, dream together, walk along the river Rhine, talk about your hopes and dreams at lunchtime or in the evening and about actions you can take to achieve them within a reasonable time frame. Working with a Coach and designing the business plan of your life can be your best investment ever. Wouldn't it be great if the following happened to you? 'Come to the edge she said. We are scared, they said. Come to the edge, she said. She pushed them gently - and they flew.'
More about 'how I work as a coach' please click